Saturday, March 06, 2010

Honey.

I love Saturday mornings... I definitely have a welcomed routine for Saturdays... I usually get up early (anywhere from 7-8:30am..) I have truly learned to appreciate getting up early on the weekends... I use to scoff in the face of the very notion when I was 20 or younger, but as I have grown I have learned it is SO much more rewarding to get up and enjoy an entire day of fun, laughs, family, home, etc then sleep in til 1 and have practically no day left... Plus taking afternoon cat naps is way better than sleeping in until you cant stand the sun in your eyes...

I start my coffee and get to cleaning, I love to start my weekends on a fresh note and to me, that's a clean house..thankfully I have a pretty small house and can wrap things up quite fast. I always make sure to open the blinds so my puppy can sunbathe and then I sit down with my laptop to scan my favorite food blogs or read the news, catch up with friends, whatever it may be... its a time I look forward to all week and one I really cherish, Boy sleeps much later than I do so its a nice, quiet time all to myself.. ;]

While doing all this, you must accompany yourself with a warm, sweet, frothy drink....





3 comments:

sweetlife said...

oh I love cooffee..great shot!!

sweetlife

iamchasingthirty said...

Makes me WAY too excited for this Saturday/Sunday. Our weekend morning sound very similar. Just love'em:)

skr said...

sweet - thanks ;]

iact - mhm, it's def perfection in my little book! ;]