Monday, February 09, 2009

Sweet Tooth.


I most definitely have one.. but that doesn't always mean that I need to eat chocolate cake with chocolate filling, iced with chocolate with chocolate ice cream.. now, I'm not saying I wouldn't gladly accept such desserts offerings but.. I do love fruit, and cream combinations..or really any dessert with fruit.. so as a midday sweet tooth snack, which honestly.. I've got to perfect my snacking skills.. I never have time to snack, and damnit! It's fun..

Anyways, as I was saying.. my sweet tooth snack was half of a wheat bagel with cream cheese that had just mashed strawberries in it.. ooh.. it was...so...good. It actually was a little tart at first so I gave it a drizzle of honey.. I'm sure there are other things to could combine here to make it even sweeta.. perhaps nutella? I don't know, I'm just sayin'...

4 comments:

Chef E said...

I will trade some of mine for some of yours :) and my word verification is 'bumori' which means both are a no no for me now, but I will always come hear to look at what you make or do...

Tangled Noodle said...

Strawberry cream cheese on a warm toasted bagel - heavenly!

Lara said...

That looks like my kind of breakfast! Yum!

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM!!! YUM!!!.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com