Wednesday, May 05, 2010

It's Wednesday Night.








...and we decided to stay in on our date night. Mostly in part because of an already tiring week and the need to just sit back and relax, while Buble filters through the speakers, something fiercely Italian is cooking away in the kitchen.. since Boy is at work pretty much every night, it's so comforting and nice to have him cooking for us, there's something special about the food he creates, it's home to me.

We already managed to bust out some rice krispie treats for later and there is booze in our fridge, thank the heavens. It may not be Friday yet, but it's going to be a good night.

I also managed to get a few of my photos from my Selby Gardens experience edited, although I have quite a few more to go and coverage from a Dog Rescue I visited to come.

No comments: