Sunday, April 05, 2009

Dare I say.. Better?



Well our old espresso machine finally bit it and we had to break down and fork over the cash.. ok, no one really had to twist our arms because not only do we looove our coffee, but spending 5.00 bucks a day at Starbucks doesn't exactly work out either.

We decided to spend a bit more on this one than the last, and wow.. what a cup of coffee! Well, more than that.. a wonderful cup of espresso or a cappuccino..



On another wonderful note, look what Heather over at girlichef gave me! I'm so flattered! =)

4 comments:

Chef E said...

I should be giving you an award! So if you own a coffee machine, does that mean one would not step out as often for a coffee? I am not a coffee drinker, but most my friends are fiends about it...so I was thinking this would be a good gift one day???

Heather S-G said...

I want one of these. BAD! I for one (clearing throat, Chef E) am a coffee fiend...can't go without or I'm draggin' the whole day through.

skr said...

Ms. E - Well it depends..I'm certain we will go to starbucks here and there, as we are committed starbucks addicts but we are also trying to be financially savvy and smart per our vacation coming up soooo I'd say we would go out less, yes. hehe..

girli - get one!! I picked that one up at walmart and the one before at kohls, get the sunday papers, you can find good deals! thanks again for the award =)

Tangled Noodle said...

Congratulations on your award and the new espresso machine!