Thursday, April 02, 2009

New News.

Hello all you wonderful people.

We have a couple of updates for you and a request for advice.

First great happening is that Boy F-I-N-A-L-L-Y got his "Permanent Status of Residence" approved and should be receiving his Green Card here shortly. It's only taken 6 years...
You best believe I'll be plastering good photos of that once received..

Moving on, we are going on vacation, hootie! We are going in August and plan on venturing out to the west, Montana to be specific. We are thinking Bozeman almost for sure. Any ideas? Advice? Warnings? hehe..

I can't wait to see BIG LAND...big..big...land. I just want to roll around in a field, Dorothy style.

Anyhow, let us know what you think.

Oh, and I wanted to let everyone know that we are still loving Stub Hub, we got in the game without a hitch, sat next to a few awesome strangers, only foul was the lightning loosing!

Oh well? Next time..

3 comments:

Chef E said...

I am so ready for a vacation, but hubby works for sensitive security government projects, so they said he cannot leave the country until after May...

Congrats on the status...glad you two are happy, miss the photos :)

Sheila said...

Congratulations! Certainly a time to celebrate and a vacation is a great way to do that.

Tangled Noodle said...

Congratulations to Boy Chef on his Permanent Resident status! I remember going through all of that fun stuff. I've never been to Montana so I can't offer any suggestions but I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun planning your trip!